Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's Gordon. GOR-DON. I'm not your fooking MATE.

Geachy's timely move into the Ferens Ghetto has gifted me with a new telly - the picture is much better than my old one and it has audio output, so I can pipe the noise into my hi-fi. Consequently I can listen to Gordon Ramsay say the word f*ck at 140dB now that "The F Word" is back on Channel 4. Don't expect to see me on Wednesday nights anymore, for I suspect my love of cooking is about to return...

1 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

i'm glad the tv works ok... i am also a big fan of the f-word. perhaps my favourite quote would be when the french waiter returns to announce the results of the cook-off:

Waiter: "The is one winner"
GR: "Of course there's one f*ing winner!"

Also, i like the sequences where GR does some recipe, i love the brevity of it:

"Meat"
"Salt"
"Rub"
"Oven"

that sort of thing. excellent tv.

9:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home