Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Not in my back yard....

...or more specifically, not on my -street-. I walked out of the house this morning only to find this insult to engineering outside.



You generally don't see that many ratcars in Durham, which I attribute to its reassuring lack of pikeys (in the city centre at least). Anyway, can anybody find a more hilariously ratted car? Extra points for removed manufacturers badges, multiple exhausts and Kenwood stickers.

2 Comments:

Blogger CMB said...

I have actually just been looking for "Chav Cars" on google images and can't beat the one outside your house :(

3:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

4:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home