Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The old God Vs Science Debate

Tonight there is going to be a great god versus science lecture instead of the at times tedious wednesday seminar. I cant wait to see some theolgian present the arguements in the boxing ring and then the questions wherein the scientists and the religious slug it out.

I have finally (after ca, 3 months) found a safe way to identify satellites in takashis hydro simulation. Yay for me.

yesterday I fried either the mother board or the cpu or both of my trusty xgpc31. now its gone. and all of alans help and all of alans fiddling couldnt put xgpc31 back together again. I have to use my laptop until its fixed. Oy Vey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home