Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Meeting the MPs in the PM

Roberto Crainius is in London impressing Parliamentarians with his big super computer, whilst I alas am still stuck in durham listening to Hughs 24 minute recording of ACDC's "You shook me all night long". O the good old days when my PhD was half way done when one could afford to go to london and waste time meeting MPs... Congrats rob! good cv material and (hopefully) a fun experience. just dont throw any purple flowered condoms at TB.

I still cant believe we are paying for Stotties taxi rides. Im gonna break my leg and demand a chaffeured limo service to and from work as well. Milk away if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home