Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

*Hive* of activity

Busy days have come to OC320. Carlos has returned my paper, enjoyably with few corrections and improvements to make, although those he did provide should make the paper much better. Desperately want to finish this before the end of the week.

On other news, Richard's here for this viva (in there as I type) which has made OC320 a magnet for well wishers (and probably the morbid too), and there's talk of exciting projects with Ian and Craig. If only I had a time machine.

Shakespeare: I'm two and a half scenes into Othello, and I'm loving it! It's really not that tough to get your teeth into. I'll give an overview of Act I when I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home