Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Drought

Just like the water, my creative juices have dried up of late. The result: little blog activity. I apologise for this - Jim1 seemed to be particularly upset by this.

Best thing to discuss: how great was Saturday? England whoop ass in the football (making up for a lack-lustre second day of the test), Durham beat Northumbria at the racecourse (giving us an awesome day in the sun with beers) and then I clean up at poker for the first time ever. YESSSSSS!

I'll try to get Act II of Othello done soon. I'm thinking we should do a pictorial "story-board" type overview - if anyone wants to help out with this please say so, you might become famous (Jim2, I'm especially appealing to you here).

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

But Desdemona wasn't black....

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home