Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Murky view from OC320 this morning...



Guess that's summer over then! At least the coming of winter signals one good thing - better telly. I've actually started watch tv again, mainly thanks to new series of the following:

1) The F-Word - I still want to be the Gordon Ramsay of astronomy.
2) Top Gear - the environment's all well and good, but without sports cars we have no soul
3) Tribe - I love that Bruce guy. He's the Gordon Ramsay of living with Tribes. And he's nails.
4) Big Cat Diary - big cats are cool. Especially baby cheetahs. I think my favorites are leopards though. They *could* go and mercilessly kill anything on the plains, but prefer to lounge around in trees.

3 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

my god -- thought it was cooler today, till i walked up the foinal set of stairs to the astroshack. the layer of heat hit me like an oppresive electric blanket. get the fan on and the window wide open... feeling a little cooler now. just started to piss it down with rain though.

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

I'm wearing shorts and have the desk fan operating, but I think it's just to try to kid myself it's still summer. The rain seems to have died down, but the anemometer above Norris' office is whizzing...

9:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Acticle about proactiv cheapest solution voip Cum pearl necklaces Acuview contact lenses

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home