Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Sheer panic and relentless agony

I made myself a rather nice dish for dinner this evening....I had pasta with chilli crab and vodka. It went rather well, I think. Then, a short while after I finished, I started to feel a wee bit tired and rubbed my eyes.

Thus introducing a lot of red chilli into my eyeball.

I've not felt pain like it. I ran around like a chicken being chased by a farmer trying to wring its neck. Fortunately Kat's quick thinking saved the day by washing the chilli out, which quickly took away the pain, but for a short while I thought I might die.

I can't be arsed to photograph it, so here's a schematic:

2 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

good job you didn't go for a piss

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

I did....I was working on another schematic, but Photoshop can't handle jpegs that big.

11:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home