Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More skullbloggery

In a shameless attempt to reignite interest in Dalsim, which has necessarily fallen off the radar recently - Craig and I are finishing papers, Jim has been writing telescope proposals - I have moved the lifeless excerpts from my Dalsim pictorial history webpage into...you guessed it, a BLOG! Check it out [here].

Don't expect the daily deluge that iccmofos, astroshack and room311 currently provide, just an occasional update on code progress, and news of forthcoming sponsorship deals ;-). For added geekiness, I've got an RSS feed (God I love RSS) on there. So if Natalie sends us that photo, you'll know right away!

2 Comments:

Blogger jps said...

I think I'm in love with Natalie

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which one?

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home