Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My cosmic order

Thanks to Stotty for drawing my attention to Cosmic Ordering, the solution to the world's problems [here]. I'm about to shout my order out of the OC320 window (Geach will probably hear it over in third-world-astroville). But in case the cosmos isn't listening but does have an RSS feed, here goes. Dear Cosmos, I'd like:

1. A Mercedes SLK
2. A MacPro, preferably with the ATI video card, and 4Gb of RAM.
3. A signed photo of Natalie from French Maid TV.

No rush Mr. Cosmos. You can deal with Stotty's seeing first.

4 Comments:

Blogger jps said...

glad to see you're getting into the noel edmonds spirit too!

1:45 AM

 
Blogger Mark Norris said...

Can I place a cosmic order to have Noel Edmonds career go back down the tube again?

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

I refer you to my previous post [here]

12:17 PM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Nozbo, I reckon this lady would interest you:


http://cosmicorder.blogspot.com/

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home