Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Trees are ruining my life.

Not the kind you find in arboretums (arboretae?) mind, I'm talking about the kind of tree you'd use to compute a potential via hierarchical multipole expansion. Sadly it's much harder to write the code than say hierarchical multipole expansion, which gives you a flavour of why I'm so miserable right now (in addition to the usual complaints).

So, I'm looking for any excuse to sack off work - here's a great one. Stotty just reminded me about Jane Seymour in "Live and Let Die" [here]. Well, I'm a big fan of the lovely Jane, so here's a picture of her looking rather tasty:





I wonder if she fancies becoming the official mascot of OC320?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home