Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Diggin' on James Brown!

Just warming up for a long day's coding with a blast of Tower of Power before Noam gets here. Am now hacking GADGET, somethign I feel I should have got onto months ago. But stuff gets in the way, you know. Anyway, one day I might write something good for it.

Tonight...whisky club part deux. Have we -nailed- this one or what? Picked up 4 bottles of exceptional distillate last night, and rightly so for we have a whopping 15 people lined up for tonight. Personlly, I'm very excited about he 18yo Caol Ila, and curious about the Bruichladdich. The Ardbeg is a solid choice and my word, what an experience the 18yo Talisker should be. CANNOT WAIT.

Right...back to GADGETeering.