Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Basking in [someone else's] glory



Some multimedia! I recently got sent this photo of me, looking disturbingly like a second division footballer, from the House of Commons science reception. As it's the one time I'll probably ever win something I'll milk it for all it's worth. Before anyone asks, yes, I am wearing a pink shirt and a pink tie. I'm such a double hard bloke that I can get away with that sort of thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

lookin' sharp

10:49 AM

 
Blogger CMB said...

who is the cheerful looking chap on the left?
Also how did you manage to make your face go more pink than the shirt.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Rob said...

Craig - it was bloody hot in there mate. You cheeky bastard.

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home