Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Jim2's BBQ

Thanks to Jim2 and Nat for an enjoyable barbie yesterday - Kat and I had a great time and I'm pretty sure everyone else did. The Gilbert seems like a lovely little village; I enjoyed the lounge atmosphere in the pub. Must check out Jim2's butcher - the meat was awesome, I'll certainly be checking out some more venison sausages.

Here's some amusing snaps from the evening. First up, Jim2's attempts at meat curing, which received some undeserved mocking (mainly from yours truly):

We also have a very happy looking Stotty:


My fave though is this one - I'm thinking we should have a caption competition for this one, as anything could have been going on in this shot:

Sadly I didn't get any good shots of Nic's tasteful turquoise matching polo shirt / socks combo. If anyone else did, I'd love copies.

1 Comments:

Blogger CMB said...

Nice to see the blog getting some use! This post in particular is a veritable multimedia extravaganza.

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home