Two astronomers. Separated by only 22 degrees, 58 minutes of latitude, 33 degrees, 29 minutes of longitude, yet seemingly worlds apart. Their common goal: figure out the very nature of the Universe and its womenfolk.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Sail hoy, two points off the starboard bow

Dear readers,

A fleeting apology for my prolonged absence. Following the excitment of the conference (the Shanks' speech, chatting with PJEP, watching the astro ladies' men do their worst - oh yes Ross and Geach, Nozbo has filled me in), and also having been working like a prisoner of war for months (with jack-shit productivity), I decided enough was enough. I'm taking a few days off to chill.

When I get back, I hope to unleash a Ramsay-esque explosion of awesomeness. DALSIM will get finished, my paper will get submitted, and I'll do loads of work.*

By the way, I sacked off Othello, it was crap. I read Master & Commander instead, and it was great. I'm off to buy the second in the series today (there are 20 in total!). Expect some capital seamanship upon my return to HMS Ogden. Huzzah!

Rob

* - Might not be true.